Saturday, April 13, 2013

Amber Visits Casey's

I'm happy to report that the work on Casey's Place is moving right along.  While there's still alot that needs to be done, at least things are getting done.  Today, Ryan appears to be the only one there working.  The other workers must be at lunch.  Little does Ryan know that he's about to have an unexpected, and perhaps unwelcome, visitor...


















And so Amber strikes again.  Maybe someday she'll grow up, open her eyes and see things as they really are.  But I wouldn't count on it.  She's having way too much fun!  As for her husband, Terry, well, he just works all the time...  

6 comments:

  1. *claps enthusiastically*

    Personally, I can’t blame Amber for her impatience. She may need a reality check (I realize these things do take a while, and Ryan is working veeeeeery hard) but I’m impatient too. No pressure, Cindi. *chuckles*

    Seriously, though, I love seeing the progress and your skit to show it is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Robin! Believe me, I'm putting pressure on myself to get it done so that the residents can stop hounding me! LOL I'm really glad you're enjoying my little stories. I'm having a blast doing them. :-)

      Delete
  2. So nice to see that Casey's is coming along. Love the story. Ta ta! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's progressing albeit slowly. Building all the furniture is time-consuming but fun at the same time. Glad you're enjoying the little stories. At times I wish someone would add an 8th day to the week. I might get more done faster! LOL :-)

      Delete
  3. New follower here!

    Haha! I love your little description of Amber and Terry at the end XD

    And poor Ryan, just trying to get his work done... alas. At least he knows that beauty isn't everything XD

    I can't wait to see the place finished... I wonder if Amber can wait that long, hehe!

    http://travelingtwig.blogspot.com (my Barbie blog)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Heather!
    Welcome to my blog! Yes, Amber is in her own little world. She's not mean, evil or vindictive just a bit ditzy! LOL Ryan is the main bartender at Casey's, so he knows most everyone in town. Thank you for joining my blog. I'm glad you're enjoying my little stories. I do have fun doing them! I'm going over to your blog now to check it out. :-)

    ReplyDelete