Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Roy Dean Comes Home

Roy Dean spent the last eight years travelling around the country on his motorcycle. After living off and on in various locations, he decided to return to Moreville and settle down. Upon arriving, he called his old friend Jack. They agreed to meet at Casey's for a few drinks and some catching up.



















Roy opened up a motorcycle dealership and shop just outside of town. Time will tell if any of the Moreville ladies will capture his heart. 

On a personal note, I know it's been awhile since I posted. Between life's interference and the loss of Vanessa, I've had a difficult time getting back on track. For that I apologize. Thank you all for your patience and for continuing to follow me. I really appreciate your support. :-)

6 comments:

  1. Roy seems to be planning on staying, I hope his shop will be a huge success, and that he has luck with the ladies :-D! Great story :-).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Millicent!
      Thanks! Roy has finally decided to settle down. Life on the road gets tiresome after awhile. Lots of ladies live in Moreville, so he'll have plenty to choose from. LOL :-)

      Delete
  2. Good story and I'm glad to see you back to posting and telling your Moreville stories. Casey's is one of my favorite places! Wish I could shrink down and show up there, lol! It will be interesting to see whether Roy really settles down!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Phyllis!
      Thank you! Casey's is my favorite place in Moreville as well! The residents hang out there all the time. LOL It's good to be back posting again although I can't post as much as I'd like. Roy seems to want to settle down in one spot, but he has no interest in getting married, at least not for awhile. :-)

      Delete
  3. LOL @Roy's "Well, crap!" For someone NOT interested in settling "down," he seemed a little put out. Maybe that's just about the loss of potential flirting opps?

    Good to see Casey and some Moreville residents online again. I'll be happy to read your stories when you post them.

    I think I can understand how you miss Vanessa. She was so incredibly alive and productive. And you knew her in person, she got dogs from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi D7ana!
      Roy is kind of hard to read. He wants to settle down, but not really. LOL He really likes his freedom. The Moreville residents have been pretty patient with me. LOL Yes, I really miss Vanessa. She was my mentor and friend. We got Bruiser from her, so a part of her is with me all the time. :-)

      Delete