Friday, August 14, 2015

New Girls in Town

I'd like to introduce you all to the three newest Moreville residents.


From left to right they are Hannah, Julia and Jessie. Hannah is the 2015 Birthday Wishes doll. Julia is one of the new City Shine dolls, and Jessie is from the previous City Shine collection.


Wave to the nice people ladies. Thank you. As you can see, they've all been re-bodied.


Oh, and that's Tim waving from the next table. I don't think the lady he's with appreciates the fact that he's been admiring these three since they sat down.


Looks like Tim isn't the only one admiring the new ladies.

I wasn't going to get Jessie (blond City Shine) because I'm not crazy about sideways glancers. They're harder to photograph and position right for the story lines. But Walmart had her on clearance, and I couldn't resist. After re-bodying and re-dressing her, I had a change of heart. She's just beautiful! Hannah (Birthday Wishes) was a gift from Marianne. Julia (City Shine Redhead) came from Amazon. I had her on my wish list for awhile, and when they dropped her price to $19.99, I snapped her right up. I never could resist a good sale. So two major price drops and a gift. I must be living right. :-)

14 comments:

  1. I feel the same way about side glancers. They are okay if they are display dolls, but for play dolls, it is hard (and unnatural to me) to play with dolls that are always looking to one side. She is very pretty. You could always treat yourself to getting her eyes centered by someone who can repaint.

    Julia's hair is gorgeous. Looks like the guys have some new potentials to ask out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Janainah!
      She is pretty even if she is a sideways glancer. I know there are some talented people out there that can do repaints, but I'm sure they're very expensive. I'll keep it in mind though. Julia's hair is so full and gorgeous. I just love it! The guys are thrilled! More ladies for them to date. :-)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful additions to your doll town!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Georgia Girl!
      Yes, I think the new girls will be very happy here! :-)

      Delete
  3. I wanna play too!
    *sob*
    Anyway, I don't like the new city shine, the only worthy of them is pazette IMO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sergio!
      You're welcome to come and play! LOL I don't care for all the City Shine dolls, but the ones I got I love. :-)

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous ladies and they couldn't be luckier than to land in Moreville. Moreville boys, start your engines! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ro!
      Thanks! Believe me, the Moreville boys' engines are already revving! LOL :-)

      Delete
  5. Good to see new dollies in Moreville! I have that City Shine Redhead too. I still haven't come up with a name for her, but I think she is gorgeous, but I love redheads! Those boys better get a dishcloth to wipe up their drool, LOL! I do believe these ladies will enjoy life in Moreville!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Phyllis!
      I love the redheads myself. I think they're so beautiful! The guys are already falling all over themselves for these girls. LOL. And the girls are just loving it! :-)

      Delete
  6. Congratulations on your new dolls, Cindi! I like Jessie's smirk. They all look haooy on their new bodies ;-)

    P.S. Yay you, living right ;-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi D7ana!
      The girls are just loving their new bodies and are really looking forward to their new lives in Moreville. The guys are all going nuts over them! LOL :-)

      Delete
  7. Oops - meant to type "happy" - totally not having a liquid breakfast here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Liquid breakfast eh? So...what's wrong with that? LOL :-)

      Delete